Large Enterprise Unified Communications Solution
iPECS-CM is the next generation IP-PBX that provides, in addition to IP telephony, various flexible high quality multimedia services, and mobility designed for medium and large enterprises.
iPECS-CM consists of a range of call servers and gateways for different requirements, and the platforms are flexible to expand from 500 up to 30,000 ports with 400,000 busy-hour call completion(BHCC).
iPECS-CM media gateways provide a simple interface to VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology, access to standards based telephony networks and applications for Unified Communications and collaboration.
iPECS-CM is also compatible with other iPECS solutions including systems, applications and IP Phones. Not only integrating with stand alone iPECS call servers, but also iPECS-CM uses iPECS-LIK as gateways for the remote sites with a local survivability option.
With the scalability and functionality fitting for large enterprises, iPECS-CM completes full iPECS lineup regardless of enterprise size.
Features and Benefits
Flexible network architecture
- Flexible and simple network design on a pure IP based modular architecture
Investment protection and cost savings
- A range of phones supports from high-end IP Phones to existing analog phones (Video, IP / SIP, Wi-Fi, Softphone, Digital phone, Analog phone, Mobile phone client, etc.)
- Communications cost reduction via internal VoIP calls and operational cost reduction by easy to use centralized management
Maximising reliability and scalability
- Support maximum 30,000 users and 400,000 busy-hour call completion
- Unlimited scalability by networking multiple servers
- Local Survivability with a range of local call servers
- Geographic redundancy for maximizing service availability
- Multiple redundancy options including Call Server / LAN / control / power unit
- Specialized large enterprise features: Directory Number, Digit Conversion, Mobile Extension, Intelligent Routing
Enriching customers experience
- Use mixed trunks: Digital Trunk (E1 / T1 / PRI / SS7), Analog Trunk(E&M, RD, LD, CO) as well as SIP trunks
- Easy installation and LLDP, auto registration and management via web- based remote/central management
- Automatic Call Distribution function and report
- Support interfacing with 3rd party solutions as well as Ericsson-LG’s applications