Phone Systems for Small and Medium Business
Why do I need a phone system for my small business?
Here at CDM, we come across this question frequently.
Small businesses are often run on a relatively tight budget, and therefore they tend to question every dollar spent. This isn’t a bad thing; careful budgeting is essential to the success of any small business.
These days, technological progression has meant that phone systems are no longer our only form of communication. Thanks to the internet, businesses have a range of other options, such as email, instant messaging and video calling. However despite advancing technology, the telephone still remains at the forefront of communication mediums for many businesses – and it looks as though it’s here to stay.
If you’re a small or medium sized business that’s considering having a phone system installed, here are some key reasons why it’s a good idea:
- Share resources with ease. Business phone systems make it possible for staff to transfer calls to one another without having to leave their desks. This is incredibly useful – for example, if a client calls one staff member who can’t answer their query, the call can be passed on to another staff member who can help. It saves time and improves customer service.
- Maximise productivity. Following on from the previous point, integrated phone systems work to increase business productivity. By allowing staff to transfer or forward calls at the touch of a button, it improves workplace efficiency – and any small business knows that time is money!
- Budgeting becomes a breeze. Rather than having multiple landlines running off different invoices, it’s far more efficient to have one integrated phone system. It makes it much easier to track monthly costs, as you will only have one invoice to deal with.
- Advanced features. These days, business phone systems are far more advanced than your average home phone. They offer businesses a wide range of handy features, such as caller ID, call forwarding and voicemail.
- Room to expand. Small businesses often expand rapidly. If you’re currently using a regular home phone system, you may find that sooner or later you’ll run out of scope to expand. A business system is modular, and therefore it can easily be extended to suit your growing business requirements.
The phone systems provider you can trust
If you are considering having a business phone system installed, CDM is your company of choice. We have a great range of systems specifically designed to suit small businesses, including the iPECS SBG-100, W-SOHO, ARIA SOHO, and the ipLDK-20. All systems are installed by our fully qualified, experienced technicians.
Our specialist consultants have a sound understanding of how these systems work and the types of businesses they suit – and therefore they’ll be able to provide you with advice regarding which system is best suited to your specific requirements.
Tired of handling client calls from a standard landline system? Here at CDM, we’re the experts when it comes to phone systems for small and medium business – and we guarantee the best price! Please contact us today on (08) 9445 0600 for more information.