Customisable IP Hybrid solution
Ericsson-LG has provided customized telephony solutions to the SMB market for many years. The iPECS-MG continues this tradition, building on field-proven technologies and architecture to satisfy core SMB priorities including simplification, flexibility, efficiency, convergence, compatibility, and environmental responsibility.
The iPECS-MG is a highly reliable, extensible and feature-rich hybrid business platform, the iPECS-MG supports complete single network IP solutions as well as mixed deployments consisting of both IP and TDM extensions.
Features and Benefits
Smarter operation for Green IT
- Energy consumption is reduced by efficient power management
Simple and flexible architecture
- Built-in communications features and services for a customized platform
- Less user options for hardware and cost effective expansion using a simple architecture
- Easier operation and maintenance
Efficiency with enhanced features
- Future-ready technology, open standards based architecture and the latest PBX functions
- Rich applications for the SMB including Unified Communications, Auto-attendant / Voice mail and Contact center solution, etc.
- Centralised and remote management and monitoring for the complete system
Various terminals and multimedia communications interfaces
- Fax, analog, digital, IP phone, IP soft phone, DECT, video phone and various soft clients for UC and collaboration
- Combined with a full range of terminals and applications
- Integrated with secure networking capabilities
- Centralized management with Ericsson-LG data products
- Smooth migration path from ipLDK-100 / 300 in Ericsson-LG portfolio
- Former investment in TDM extensions and trunks is protected and leveraged
- Enhanced IP platform and open standards based architecture for the future