Simply Unifying Communications for SMB
iPECS-LIK is the IP communications solution designed to meet the needs of medium and small businesses. As a core of Ericsson-LG unified communications solution, iPECS-LIK brings together voice, messaging, video, and mobile and desktop applications to enable companies to increase productivity, improve their competitive advantage, and deliver a rich media experience across any workspace.
Simple modular based IP infrastructure of the iPECS-LIK helps customers deliver a tailor made deployment. Based on the transparent infrastructure, it supports system redundancy, local survivability and scalability up to 1,200 ports.
iPECS-LIK supports a wide range of productivity enhancing applications such as Unified Communications, IP Call Recording, IP Contact Center, Phontage, Mobility and built-in voice mail.
Features and Benefits
IP based fully distributed architecture
- Centralised call processing distributed across networks with highly diversified network architecture
- Flexible configuration up to a maximum of 1,200 ports
- Call fail-over to local PSTN if the connection to the master is lost
- Easy remote gateway installation and robust survivability capabilities
- User friendly Unified Communications and collaboration tool
- Variety of 3rd party applications using AIM (Application Interface Messaging)
- Perfect feature set for the hospitality industry including PMS integration with industry leader Micros Fidelio
- Select from a host of business ready applications from Ericsson-LG
Enhancing the user experience
- E-mail notification and message retrieval options
- Pre-selected and customer recorded voice messages
- Various soft clients and mobility options including mobile extension, system DECT, Wi-Fi Phone, iPECS Communicator and etc.
- G.722 Wideband codec support
- Personal call control routing
- Lower CAPEX by utilizing a single network infrastructure and modular components
- Simple implementation for remote office and traveling workers